Ministries can partner with Liberty Church Network by either joining as an active member (through our Local Centers) or coming alongside our efforts to support our organizational goals with financial donations. LCN Local Centers provide a growth and support structure for making new disciples, and also serve as a network for planting churches on a national and international level.
Become a Member or Donor
As a member or donor you will be connected within a region to a Local Center. Within this Local Center you will have access to many resources and opportunities to grow as a disciple-maker through encouragement, education, coaching and networking. Liberty Church Network discipleship goals are also reflected in our church planting ambitions across our country and internationally. LCN works with organizations such as The Timothy Initiative and World Help to reach our world for Christ. Any questions you may have can be sent to Rob Wetzel, LCN Director, or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Liberty Church Network looks forward to your connection and contribution to our mission of Making Disciples who Make Disciples!
- Agree with the vision, mission and doctrine of our organization; About Us.
- Agree to participate and help strengthen the efforts of the Local Centers.
- Give financially to help further the mission of making 1,000,000 new disciples by 2025 with a minimum of $100 per month commitment.
- Involvement in a monthly Local Center Coaching group in your area.
- Access to Local Center Coaching opportunities for staff members.
- Access to our complete library of LCN resources and videos.
- Access to nonprofit legal advice through the Liberty Counsel.
Liberty Church Network (LCN) is proud to extend two scholarship opportunities for courses either taken through Liberty University Online or as a resident undergraduate at Liberty University.
This scholarship is for LCN Pastors and their staff/spouses, as well as for LCN Staff; this is NOT for the children of these recipients nor for LCN affiliated church members. Liberty features more than 250 online programs — all of which provide a flexible, eight-week format. To find out more about this Liberty online scholarship, please visit www.LUOnline.com/LCN or email Liberty University Corporate Education Specialist, at email@example.com.
- 15% tuition discount,* toward completion of any degree program.
- Emergency Response Personnel and Military benefits.
- Life experience/Transfer credit.
- Personal representative at Liberty for your Human Resources office and employees.
*Please note, this discount does not cover any tuition amount already paid by you or your employer.
II. Resident Undergraduate
This Scholarship is for Liberty Baptist Fellowship Chaplains, LCN Staff, LCN Pastors, and church members of LCN affiliated churches. Liberty University offers many undergraduate degree programs to equip and develop students with necessary values, knowledge and skills to have a significant impact in their workplaces and culture.
Award: $1,000 per year for up to four years
- Student must attend or be a member of a church affiliated with the Liberty Church Network or in the Liberty Baptist Fellowship Chaplain program prior to matriculation.
- This award is not stackable with the Southern Baptist Conservatives of Virginia or Virginia Scholarship (Must be a legal, domiciled resident of the state of Virginia, awarded $1,500 per year for up to 4 years.)
- Obtain prior approval through LCN office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pastor must submit a letter on the church letterhead stating the applicant attends or is a member of the church and that the church belongs to either the Liberty Church Network or Liberty Baptist Fellowship organizations.
- Fax to the Office of Admissions at (800) 542-2311 or email to email@example.com.
- Annual Refuel Conference every October.
- Connections for you and your staff with LCN members around the country.
- Opportunities to network with LCN affiliate organizations.
- Monthly newsletter with information on events happening within LCN; Newsletter.
- Opportunities to participate with other LCN members on their events, environments and experiences locally, nationally and internationally.
When setting up a recurring donation, in the ‘Transaction Details’ box, simply enter the amount of your monthly donation, select ‘Monthly’ as the frequency, select a regular payment day, select whether or not this donation is credited to you as an individual or to your organization, and if necessary include the organization’s name. NOTE that the first payment will not be processed until the selected regular payment day. For one time donation, enter all the same information except leave frequency set to ‘One-off’.