The Local Center is the core strategy to rally pastors and churches in order to support, encourage, and coach one another to make new disciples in their cities. A Local Center is a gathering of local pastors from all denominations and networks. They meet monthly to encourage, challenge, network and coach pastors on how to become better disciple-making churches in their own context. They are open to all sizes, types, and models of churches. They care about helping pastors/leaders make new disciples in their ministries.
Select to see Local Centers for each state, or scroll down the page for block listings.
Watch Paul’s story about ‘Being a Part of a Local Center’
Watch Chris’s story about ‘Leading a Local Center’
Avon Park, FL
Raleigh, NC (#2)
Tampa Bay, FL
West End, NC
Local Center Leader Training
LCN offers Local Center Leader Training, to come alongside our leaders and teach them how to effectively lead a Local Center. This is a chance to receive personal training, ask questions, and move forward in the process of starting your Local Center.
- Give new leaders a process to walk through prior to starting a Local Center.
- Give new leaders the opportunity to observe 2 Local Centers in action.
- Meet with the LCN Regional Leadership Team and other Local Center leaders.
- Receive training and Q&A about starting a new Local Center.
- Train staff or volunteer member (Key #2 Person) who will be responsible for logistics & implementation of your new Local Center.
- Talk with an LCN Regional Leader (Phone/video).
- Become a member of LCN.
- Make an initial commitment to start an LCN Local Center.
- Recruit staff, volunteers or other pastors who can assist you in leading a Local Center. (At least one of these assistants must attend the training with you.)
- Prepare to meet with pastors to build relationships.
Click on any of the following current Local Centers to contact the leader or to find meeting locations near you. You may also contact us with any questions about LCN or our Local Centers. We’d love to have you join us!