What has happened since 2015 through LCN partners?
- New Local Centers Training Pastors: 42
- Local Pastors Helping Make New Disciple-Makers: 765
- New Disciples Made Nationally and Internationally: 1,000,000+
- New Churches Planted Nationally and Internationally: 50,000+
To fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus found in Matthew 28:19-20: “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
- Local Centers: We partner with like-minded local churches who are committed to advancing the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Making New Disciples: We help local churches and followers of Christ make new disciples through free monthly coaching environments.
- Champions for Christ: We are sending out thousands of “Champions for Christ” to serve in the local church through Liberty University.
- Planting and Revitalizing Churches: We are raising funds to plant and revitalize new disciple-making churches in the nation and around the world.
- Disciple-making: We have a passion to make new disciples through the local church.
- Relationships: We are a family of pastors and leaders committed to authentic relationships.
- Coaching: We challenge each other through free monthly coaching environments to make new disciples.
- Sacrificial Giving: We sacrifice financially to advance the Vision, Mission, and Strategy of making new disciples.
- Kingdom-Mindedness: We believe that when any church becomes healthy, we all win..
- Passion for the City: We desire to reach cities and not just build local churches.
- Networking: We partner with like-minded networks and denominations to accomplish the mission.
- Kingdom Expansion: Partner with a family of churches who are on a mission to reach the world with the gospel of Jesus Christ and make new disciples.
- The LCN Family of Pastors: Be a part of a network of pastors from around the country who have a like-minded heart, similar passion, and common mission to make new disciples. Our family of pastors have close personal relationships with each other and consistently encourage one another in their family, personal, and ministry lives.
- Coaching: Be coached and mentored in a LCN Local Center Leader. Be involved in a free monthly coaching group and speak into the lives of other pastors through your area of giftedness. Local Centers provide a place for you as a pastor/leader to experience our 5 C’s: Coaching, Celebrating, Caring, Communicating, and Connecting. Pastors/leaders develop life-long relationships through LCN Local Centers. These relationships provide friendships, encour¬agement, support, and accountability both personally and professionally as a leader.
- Training: Be trained and equipped by your Local Center leadership team to strategically shift your local church, methods, and strategy to become more effective at making new disciples. Have access to all LCN training opportunities, speakers, coaches, and partners that will equip you with the tools you need to make significant shifts in how you carry out the Great Commission. Also gain practical support through other LCN leaders/partners in other areas such as: administration, leadership, speaking, vision casting, funding, children, students, missions, disciple-making, administration, etc.
- Local Center Leadership: Along with Jonathan Falwell and the LCN Board, Local Center Leaders help shape the DNA of our network. Local Center Leaders are local pastors who help guide, lead, and direct the overall organization. LCN Local Centers are decentralized in cities around the country. Being a Local Center Leader means you are committing to be a part of the LCN leadership team and willing to show up, give financially, and serve pastors in your city to accomplish the Great Commission beyond the walls of your local church. (See LCN website to learn how to become a Local Center Leader)
- Disciple-Making Church Planting: LCN is raising funds to assess, train, coach, financially support, and launch new and revitalized disciple-making churches. We provide pastors with the training and resources necessary to lead disciple-making churches. Our assessment and training are centralized in Lynchburg, VA and our coaching happens around the country through our LCN Local Centers. In partnership with the Liberty University School of Divinity, we are sending out pastors, teachers, and leaders around the country who will fulfill the Great Commission through church planting and church revitalization.
- International Church Planting: LCN is planting hundreds of new international churches every year through a variety of organizations who are committed to fulfilling the Great Commission. A portion of monthly LCN support goes towards training, equipping, and establishing new international church plants around the world.
- LCN / Liberty Online Full-Tuition Scholarship: Founded by Dr. Jerry Falwell Sr, this scholarship program was created to “Train Champions for Christ” and raise funds for church planting. The LCN/LUO scholarship provides 100% tuition for any degree program at Liberty University Online. LCN member churches who donate $500 per month are eligible to LCN receive (1) LUO scholarship. (See LCN website for eligibility requirements and additional scholarships). Funds given to LCN for this program go directly towards planting, revitalizing, and funding new disciple-making churches around the world.
- Liberty University Tuition Discount: Through our partnership with Liberty University, all LCN member pastors and their staff will receive a 15% discount to LU Online. Also, any LU Residential student of a LCN church may receive a $1,000 residential scholarship per year to attend LU. (See LCN and LU websites for eligibility requirements).
- Conferences / Retreats / Events: LCN churches receive free access to multiple national and regional conferences/events that are held throughout the year (i.e. Local Center events, Annual REFUEL Conference, Regional REFUEL One Day events, Bi-yearly Leadership Retreats, Leadership Dinners, Special Events, and More…)
**Information about becoming a member and other member details can be found on our Partner page.
Dr. Steven Keith Ch, Col USAF [Retired]
LBF Endorsing Agent
Office: (434) 592-7649