The Great Commission of Jesus found in Matthew 28:19-20, “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
To make 1,000,000 new disciples by 2025 via a network of 10,000 local churches connected through 500 local centers.
How we are doing?
- Local Centers Started – 25
- Disciples Made Nationally – 15,755
- Churches Planted Nationally – 99
- Churches Planted Internationally – 25,439
- Disciples Made Internationally – 602,274
- Disciple-making: We have a passion to make disciples and disciple-makers.
- Relationships: We are a network of partners who are committed to the same mission.
- Investment in Pastors: We invest in pastors and church planters to make disciples who make disciples.
- Sacrificial Giving: We give financially to advance disciple-making in local churches.
- Kingdom Mindedness: We believe disciple-making is about Jesus and expanding His Kingdom in the city, nation and around the world.
- Passion for the City: We have a desire to not only build up churches, but also reach the cities.
- Networking: We help area pastors join together to advance the mission of Matthew 28:19-20.
- Local Centers: We prayerfully aspire to accomplish our mission through 10,000 local churches connected through 500 local centers.
- Healthy Churches: We strive to coach, resource and connect pastors to lead more effective disciple-making churches.
- Church Revitalization: We desire to support struggling churches to be revitalized and to thrive once more as churches that make disciple-makers.
- Church Planting: We aim to plant all models of churches locally, nationally and internationally.
- Coaches and offers training for pastors on making disciple-makers.
- Provides networking and resourcing for local pastors.
- Plants disciple-makers and church planters.
- Coaches and guides Local Center leaders.
- Provides networking and resources for Local Center leaders.
- Provides networking and resourcing for Regional/Local Centers and LCN pastors.
- Provides administrative support for Regional/Local Centers and LCN pastors.
- Provides direction to the overall organization through Executive Team and Regional Leaders.