LCN | Ministry Application for Internships
STEP 1 - JOIN LCN
Your ministry needs to be a member of the Liberty Church Network and engaged in local events where applicable. Once you have completed the joining process, you can then apply for student internship opportunities.
STEP 2 - CONTACT OUR INTERNSHIP OFFICE
We will correspond with you to help you get a clear picture of what we, Liberty Church Network, desire for our students to experience as they serve on your team. Our goal is to develop these disciple makers to be quality pastors, staff, and leaders that partner with organizations to expand the kingdom of God.
The expectations of an internship host will include the following:
- The site agrees to the LCN requirements of hosting an internship program.
- The site must have a supervisor that will oversee the intern and the internship process (supervisor requirements available upon request).
- The site will provide a stipend in the amount of $160-180 a week (minimum of 10 weeks).
- The site will provide room/board if needed.
- The site will provide a learning environment with practical application. Students should be involved in the daily activities and responsibilities of the ministry in addition to learning how to disciple others. Below are the four categories of importance.
- Ministry Experience – 70%
- Leadership Development – 10%
- Spiritual Development – 10%
- Missional Opportunities – 10%