Nathan and his team are passionate about planting churches both internationally and in the US, and have dedicated their lives over the past 4 years to dominating their city with the Gospel. His desire is to Spark a Revolution of life change through Jesus, by being a hub for sending out and equipping the next generation of pastors and planters.
Lance is the founder of REPLENISH ministries. Replenish is dedicated to helping people in ministry live and lead from a healthy soul.
Along with speaking and consulting Lance does Life Plans, individual life coaching, and team development. Lance has a brand new book coming out called Your ONE Life: Own it, Live it, Love it. He is also the author of Replenish and High Impact Teams.
Lance served 20 years as a senior pastor before serving 7 years as an Executive/Teaching pastor at Saddleback Church in Southern California. He led Saddleback’s Spiritual Growth Campaigns, such as 40 Days of Purpose and 40 Days of Community.
Lance has been married to his wife Connie for 42 years and they have two married children and four beautiful granddaughters.
Who's Invited and what's provided?
- Pastors, staff, volunteers, and community leaders from all denominations and networks
- FREE lunch
- FREE disciple-making resources
COVID-19 Precautions and Procedures
- We follow all CDC and State guidelines as recommended for religious gatherings.
- Masks are required when moving about the venue.
- Social distancing is encouraged and will be accommodated for in seating areas.
- Hand sanitizer and mask stations will be conveniently located throughout the venue.
- Online resources will be available to view and download to your smart device.
- Doors will be opened by volunteers or left propped open to limit surface contact.
- Rooms will be frequently fogged with disinfectant spray throughout the day.
Topics of Discussion
- 4 Growth Areas from Luke 2:52 in disciple-making
- The Role of God as Father in disciple-making
- Kindness and Empathy in disciple-making
- 7 Essential Competencies in disciple-making
- 4 Action Steps in disciple-making
- The Most Important 24 Hours in disciple-making
- 8 Traits to Embrace in disciple-making
- Personal and Corporate Growth in disciple-making
- The 3 D’s of disciple-making
- 3 Focal Points from John in disciple-making
- It’s All About Priorities in disciple-making
- 3 Successful Practices of Jesus in disciple-making
|9:00am||Registration and Networking|
|10:00||Worship and Main Session #1|
|11:00||Main Session #2|
|12:30pm||Lunch Breakout Session|
|1:30||Worship and Main Session #3|
|3:15||Main Session #4|