Donnie didn’t plan on being a pastor, “God relentlessly pursued me with his grace until I gave in.” Prior to his answer to God’s call to ministry, he “lived in darkness, far from God.” That memory motivates him to find others who have lost their way. His mission is to help people connect with God.
Who's Invited and what's provided?
- Pastors, staff, volunteers, and community leaders from all denominations and networks
- FREE lunch
- FREE disciple-making resources
COVID-19 Precautions and Procedures
- We follow all CDC and State guidelines as recommended for religious gatherings.
- Masks are required when moving about the venue.
- Social distancing is encouraged and will be accommodated for in seating areas.
- Hand sanitizer and mask stations will be conveniently located throughout the venue.
- Online resources will be available to view and download to your smart device.
- Doors will be opened by volunteers or left propped open to limit surface contact.
- Rooms will be frequently fogged with disinfectant spray throughout the day.
Topics of Discussion
- 4 Growth Areas from Luke 2:52 in disciple-making
- The Role of God as Father in disciple-making
- Kindness and Empathy in disciple-making
- 7 Essential Competencies in disciple-making
- 4 Action Steps in disciple-making
- The Most Important 24 Hours in disciple-making
- 8 Traits to Embrace in disciple-making
- Personal and Corporate Growth in disciple-making
- The 3 D’s of disciple-making
- 3 Focal Points from John in disciple-making
- It’s All About Priorities in disciple-making
- 3 Successful Practices of Jesus in disciple-making
|9:00am||Registration and Networking|
|10:00||Worship and Main Session #1|
|11:00||Main Session #2|
|12:30pm||Lunch Breakout Session|
|1:30||Worship and Main Session #3|
|3:15||Main Session #4|