Liberty Church Network (LCN) is proud to extend two scholarship opportunities for courses either taken through Liberty University Online or as a resident undergraduate at Liberty University.
This scholarship is for LCN Pastors and their staff/spouses, as well as for LCN Staff; this is NOT for the children of these recipients nor for LCN affiliated church members. Liberty features more than 250 online programs — all of which provide a flexible, eight-week format. To find out more about this Liberty online scholarship, please visit www.LUOnline.com/LCN or email Brittany Taylor, Corporate Education Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application fee waiver for Undergraduate Certificates, Associates and Bachelor Degree programs. ($40 application fee for Graduate programs and Certificates and $50 application fee for Post-Graduate and Doctoral programs.)
- 15% tuition discount,* toward completion of any degree program.
- Emergency Response Personnel and Military benefits.
- Life experience/Transfer credit.
- Free Microsoft Office 365 for up to 5 devices.
- Personal representative at Liberty for your Human Resources office and employees.
*Please note, this discount does not cover any tuition amount already paid by you or your employer.
This Scholarship is for Liberty Baptist Fellowship Chaplains, LCN Staff, LCN Pastors, and church members of LCN affiliated churches. Liberty University offers many undergraduate degree programs to equip and develop students with necessary values, knowledge and skills to have a significant impact in their workplaces and culture.
Award: $1,000 per year for up to four years
- Student must attend or be a member of a church affiliated with the Liberty Church Network or in the Liberty Baptist Fellowship Chaplain program prior to matriculation.
- This award is not stackable with the Southern Baptist Conservatives of Virginia or Virginia Scholarship (Must be a legal, domiciled resident of the state of Virginia, awarded $1,500 per year for up to 4 years.)
- Obtain prior approval through LCN office by calling (434) 592-4806.
- Pastor must submit a letter on the church letterhead stating the applicant attends or is a member of the church and that the church belongs to either the Liberty Church Network or Liberty Baptist Fellowship organizations.
- Fax to the Office of Admissions at (800) 542-2311 or email to email@example.com.